American Pickers A Winner
American Pickers is a program that just keeps getting better and better. The stars are wonderful and the interactions among them really good to see. I like the little history lessons about an item that they often give. And I love to see them dig through all that good (and not so good) junk! It is almost like being there: thrill of the hunt; the find; the item; and the wonderful people who sell the junk! Great TV!
Disappointing
For longtime fans of American Pickers, this season was a real let-down: ridiculously short, boring, uninspired. As the song said, is this all there is?
I wish i could buy all the seasons
these two guys and there esentric office help are way too much fun to watch. all the really neat people they meet just helps you to appreciate were we live. Why would you want to go to any other country.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment