Beautiful Gospel Music
What can you say except they are wonderful. Their singing is amazing and they have great music. Bill Gaither has the best singers that I have ever heard. I love all the old gospel songs and most of the new. I love the style of this music,a little country and a little bluegrass. What a great family. I also have a CD of Sonya Isaacs and she has a beautiful voice.She writes and brings a lot to the table for the family.Thank you to Bill Gaither and keep up the great job that you do.
THE ISAACS up close and personal
Thoroughly enjoyed this DVD and glad the Isaacs are back on DVD again.
They are a really polished group
Trevor B
Just like the DVD title says
This is a hour and a half conversation with the Isaacs with Bill Gaither asking the questions and providing the glue. Most of the videos are from previous Gaither DVDs but there are a few "live" songs thrown in. I have most of the Gaither/Isaacs videos and have seen them in concert several times, so there was not much new material for me. Still, I love there music and this DVD provides a nice video bio on the group. I only gave four stars because so much older material was repeated.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment