Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Pony



Jimmy, we hardly knew ye
Sesson 3 is starting out with the heart cut out of the plot, the charismatic and central Jimmy having been been gratuitously mowed down by the producers at the end of last season. So far, in this episode, BE retains the gorgeous sets and costumes, evocative music and stylish presentation that are a big part of its appeal, but the plot seems to be meandering and it remains to be seen if BE can recapture its former strength.

Hooked
Bought whole series...I am hooked...addicting to watch. Well written and played. Have many requests to pass on when I am done watching.

review
I love this show. If one would think since Jimmy was killed off in season 2, that the show might not be as entertaining, wrong. Nucky becomes more of a gangster and the last couple episodes are action packed. Fantastic new characters are brought into play in this season. I would rate this season 5 stars, as I would the past seasons.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment