most thoughtful show on network tv
fabulous script writers make art, or rather meaningful TV fare, out of crime, the economy, corporate maneuvering, and edgy intimacy. The outstanding cinematography and ensemble acting have turned these great scripts into an epic with a precise economy: everyone is held accountable for their sins, great and small, and paybacks are excruciatingly interesting. It's probably the only show that could have withstood its perilous Sunday night schedule.
Excellent Series
One of the best Network Series I have ever seen. Hope it continues forever with the same cast for several more seasons
I continue to just love this show!
Wow, I am so hooked. I have been playing catchup via the Amazon Season purchases and I have had the most entertaining moments this past holiday season just viewing the first 3 seasons and season 4 is just as good as the first three.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment