Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Big Bust Theory



Sexy, fun Retromedia flick!
I thought this was a really fun, sexy movie. I've never see The Big Bang Theory so I don't know how well it does parodying it, but I did enjoy the Weird Science humor. Normally I'd wait to see a movie like this on Cinemax/cable before purchasing, but I thought it would be a can't-miss with with Mary Carey in it ... and Mary was great! Jazy Berlin is also wonderful and Christine Nguyen could walk onto most sitcoms right now and be a "mainstream" star. But I think the actress that will stick in my mind the most from this movie is Yurizan Beltran. She's only in one scene but wow ... hope Retromedia casts her again. I often complain about movies being over-stylized with weird colors, quick cuts, ridiculous extreme closeups or shaky-cams ... but you get none of that here. Great, clear lighting, pleasant angles and great views of the actors/actresses. I know director/editor Dean McKendrick has a few more releases coming soon and I'm looking forward to each of them!

Fun and Entertaining. Needs More Girl-Girl
This is another fun and entertaining flick from Retromedia studios and from director, Dean McKendrick. It features enticing boy/girl scenes with Beverly Lynne, Christine Nguyen, Yurizan Beltran, Mary Carey and Jazy Berlin. There's a nice girl-girl segment with Jazy and Mary (two unbelievably perky blondes) and an equally hot two-girl threesome with Jazy and Christine towards the end, which I really liked.

My favorite actresses were Yurizan (as a friendly masseuse) and Christine (as a sexy lab technician), both of whom I had never really noticed before while acting. They both gave fun and entertaining performances. All of the women did.

Jazy was an enticingly articulate robot who strangely comes alive only with other babes. Mary was a very friendly and accommodating neighbor. And Beverly was especially great while frolicking.

If you're the type, however, that prefers your softcore to be mainly boy-girl, then this is a video you'd probably like a...

Pretty Good Show
Christine Nguyen fans will like this! Other starlets are good in this too. Do miss Christine's former co-star, Heather Vanderven.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment